Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Slugs are not my friend!





Slugs! Yuck!

I found the greatest deal!!! 60 Caladium bulbs for $14. at Sam's Club!!!!! I planted them in our courtyard. It is the hardest place to grow anything, we have lived in our house for almost 5 years and this is the first success growing anything. I have tried just about every shade loving plant know to man. They all die or get eaten - no matter what I do. I have not been able to figure out what the problem was. Well that has all come to an end!!! Slugs! That is the problem. They are not my friend. I have declared war on them. I went to Walmart and got some snail and slug killer. Sprinkled it out yesterday. This is what I found today. Grosss!!!! but thankfully dead or dying! just thought I would share. And I must say my caladiums are coming up and they look fabulous darling!

No comments: