Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol and Drivers Permits! The stress of it all...

American Idol is over. I will admit I am a fan. I TIVO it every week in case something really juicy happens then I can go back and watch while I am doing laundry. I probably need a life or maybe a job! Mike cringes every week When he hears the theme song, it is like some kind of repellent he can't get away fast enough. I never vote. Toby, Tessa and I sit down to watch. Travis always watches also, but after the fact. I was very shocked that David Cook won. I thought all those text messaging jr. high girls would have racked up enough votes that surely David A. would have been a shoe-in! I guess the good thing is that they will both get record deals!

Tessa and Toby are going to go take the test to get their permits today after school. I will be scared for my life every time I have to drive anywhere for the next 6 months! Please pray for me!!!!! Tessa will be 18 in July so she will be able to go ahead and get her license as soon as she has her birthday. Then everyone else on the roads can be scared! Toby's birthday is in January I will probably get some relief around August (from being scared that is!). I told Mike that I would teach the class room part and he could do the driving part. He just turned up the T.V. louder. I know what that means!!! They don't have school tomorrow so if they don't pass the test today we will study tonight and go back tomorrow. I really am hoping that they remember everything and pass. We have studied alot! Oh. Tessa got a job, we are so proud.


`

No comments: