Monday, August 18, 2008

God is so Good!

Today it is raining! I love the rain. When you live in Texas and you have a day or two of rain in the middle of August it is like a blessing straight from heaven! Thank you Lord for the rain.



These are the things I am thankful for today...Jesus loving me, Mike also loving me, Terra, Travis, Toby, and especially for Tessa today. I have to try and remember that if it weren't for her these days, I wouldn't be seeking God's face quite as much as I have been lately.

Thank you Lord for Jeremiah 29:11-14, Romans 8:28, James 1:2-12!

But most especially, thank you Lord for Hebrews 13:8 -

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

When things seem so hopeless, God is so good to remind me that he is in control, he does have a plan and he will be victorious!


The last two weeks have been so busy, We went to Travis's graduation. The whole family was there, except Tessa. We had a really great time. Thanks everyone for making the effort. Then we went to Nashville and moved Terra into her new apartment. It is going to be such a great place for her, nice and safe. Such a relief for this Mom's heart! Once again, thank you Lord for your provision. Here are some pictures of the trips.


No comments: