Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ok! I have another soar throat/cold/allergies/who knows! What that means is I am snoring like a freight train at night! Isn't that just lovely and feminine? Mike has slept on the couch for the last two nights. He can't sleep because he has an ear infection and can't stand to put ear plugs in because of the pain! We are quite a pair! sick and tired! Ha!

I have been sick 4 times since December. What is the deal! I broke my leg in December and got the flu the same day! This is the 4Th time I have gotten a cold since then. I have been on Antibiotics twice. I can't even remember the last time I had to take meds. for an infection! What is going on? Mike has been very sick with a soar throat for about 2 weeks now. He went to the Dr. they said he had an ulcer on his throat from the cold he had. Now his ears are hurting and he isn't getting better. We called the Dr. again but because he wasn't running fever they won't give him anything. That is fine we are not big medicine - run to the Dr. for every little thing kind of people, but this is getting crazy! Toby stayed home from school today his throat is killing him. So what ever this is, it is obviously "catching"

There is no time to be sick!!!! I have Travis moving home from college tomorrow. I have to pick up Tessa's senior portraits tomorrow evening. Tessa has prom on Saturday and Terra is coming home from Nashville on Saturday and I have a catering job for 100 people on Sunday. No time to feel bad. I bought some multi-vitamins, and have been also taking some vitamin c. I am pretty desperate!

Okay! Okay! enough gripping! My caladiums are starting to come up on the courtyard and I planted inpatience seeds (I know I spelled it wrong) in the flower beds around the brick patio. I am hopeful the snails and rollypolly's won't eat them up. There is something very satisfying to see something you plant start to grow. Speaking of planting and growing... our College minister talked to me today about getting to help out in some capacity in our college ministry! I am very excited and hopeful about this. We will see how God leads!




No comments: