Thursday, November 6, 2008

My fingers have cramps!

These Mittens are probably my favorite! I have several and if any sell, I will personalize them for the buyer. Below are some grubbie candy canes. They are about 12 inches long and "sugared" with mica flakes and glass glitter.


. Been paintin' up a storm. I am really hoping some of this stuff sells. I am my own worst critic. I am staring at it and I think it looks o.k. and then I take pictures to post and I am looking at everything through the camera lense and yuck! I don't think anything looks good enough! Oh Well! cause I can't change it now and the Bazaar is on Sunday! Here are some pictures of some of the stuff. We shall see what happens!

Is there such a thing as to much glitter?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool stuff.

JimKels said...

ease up on yourself woman!! everything you touch turns out fabulous! You are so talented, I bet your stuff sells like hot cakes!!! I love it all!! Hope y'alls bazaar goes well!!

You and your glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!