Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy busy busy!!!!


Just a sample of what I am going to have at the bazaar!
I should have these pictures reversed. The one on top is at the end of the day and the one below was at the very beginning. It was a very fun day. Thanks Jennifer for inviting me!

I love this time of year. I have so much going on I have no time to "blog". Here are some pictures of some of the things I have been doing...

I went to CANTON for the first time. Had a great time...bought nothing! It was just so much to take in. I will know what to expect next time and already have a list!


Holiday Bazaar! November 9th (Sunday Afternoon) 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. Harris Community Center, Belton, Texas

I have been painting items for this bazaar. My Mom and I are going to have a table. It is on a Sunday and only for 3 hours so I am not really sure what kind of a response there will be! If you are in the area please stop buy! Oh, that should be by :)

No comments: